Post-Production Photo Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Post Production Photo Producer drives delivery of retouched photography to support creative needs and intent while balancing production capacity and control of scope, ensuring consistency across product imagery for the entire Marcom studio. They lead the production of retouched photography by working with Creative and Production teams to plan, inform, track, and drive deadlines for new and existing photography. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible and highly collaborative. Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills are required. They should be highly skilled in production and interested in new innovative approaches. They must have an eye for photography, understand the creative process, and have a proven track record working closely with design and production teams. The Post Production Photo Producer must feel comfortable presenting to various levels of leadership and varying types of audiences (one-to-one to larger groups).
- Proven ability to build relationships cross functionally, influence others and work effectively within a large organization
- Comfortable communicating with senior leadership (director level)
- Good judgement with an aptitude to manage projects through diplomacy
- Strategic thinker who can resolve highly complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Capacity to exercise independent discretion and work autonomously
- Ability to identify and socialize sound solutions which consider objectives and implications
- Multi-tasker who can balance priorities within an ever-changing work environment
- Ability to capture the “big picture” and detailed information quickly, then deliver a clear and concise point-of-view
- Experienced with guiding and shaping the production process across a variety of media, including Print, Interactive and Social
- Skilled at working with Creative teams and maintains an appreciation for and understanding of the creative process
- Familiar with using online workflow tools
Manage image schedules/expectations/resource management/image tracking Track imagery status of project and provide weekly/daily status updates Communicate effectively with Creative and Retouching teams Accountable for risk management and formal route to escalation Troubleshoot and solve issues, drive process improvement as solutions are recognized Receive, compile, confirm accuracy, and distribute pertinent project information to appropriate parties Partners with Producers and Production teams to develop processes and streamline workflows Schedule and facilitate pre and post production meetings with the Production team Keep current with emerging technologies while constantly evolving the process for efficiencies Partner with the Marcom Asset Management team for archiving of all final assets.
Education & Experience
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5 years working agency or equivalent experience is strongly preferred.
- Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom, Camera Raw, PhotoMechanic, CaptureOne
- Apple Numbers, Pages, and Keynote