Internal Communications Manager, Hardware Engineering and Hardware Technologies
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. As an Internal Communications Manager for Hardware Engineering and Hardware Technologies, you will provide internal and executive communication support for the leaders and teams that design Apple’s incredible hardware products and the world-class technologies that enable them. You will be, at different times, a writer, critical/creative thinker, event planner, storyteller, Keynote designer, project manager, and communications expert. Success in this role, like every role at Apple, depends on rich collaboration and the ability to build strong partnerships with internal partners.
- You have 5–7 years of proven experience in employee or internal communications
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Effective meeting and event management and facilitation skills
- Excellent presentation design skills using Keynote — Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Strong executive communications and influencing skills
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborative, proactive, flexible, can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create and foster productive business partnerships
In this role, you will create and execute internal communication strategies and plans designed to inform and engage employees. You will drive projects from concept to delivery, partnering closely with leadership, People Business Partners, internal communications team members, and various other teams and employees. The ideal candidate is comfortable designing a stunning and effective presentation for a team all-hands meeting, working with leadership to develop a compelling communications plan, and writing professional and actionable copy for team announcements.
Education & Experience
BA degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Creative Writing, or a related field
- This position is located in Cupertino, and travel (domestic and international) may be required.