Channel Account Executive
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s enterprise business through partnering with our Reseller’s sales force and our Strategic Partner’s teams. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and ensure execution across the businesses. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans and programs that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate. (Presenting)
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple. (Integrity & Trust)
- Customer, partner and team relationships
- When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved. (Leadership, Talent & Team)
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine. (Influence)
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward. (Communication)
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win. (Relationships)
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions. (Decisions)
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way. (Results)
We identify new business opportunities and support them through closure. We make certain that any client issues and/or concerns are raised and addressed. We share status, progress and facilitate sales activity across the reseller and Apple sales teams. We effectively execute on large sales opportunities by cross-functionally partnering with the broader Sales teams, Operations, reseller and strategic partners, and then accurately forecast, and coordinate fulfillment logistics. Manage relationship with a select group of specialized Resellers, serving as primary contact for feedback on market trends, execution and quality issues. Develop new distribution partnerships based on particular needs from the business.
Education & Experience
You have experience building strong and productive relationships with strategic partners and ensure the partnerships are driving top line revenue growth. Or you bring 8-12 years of experience as an Account Executive for Enterprise Channel sales. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.