Global Marketing Operations Manager, Original Content – Legal & Studio Affairs
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As part of our legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. You’ll help provide legal support for all our products and businesses across the globe. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law. Together with your team, you’ll provide the critical support needed worldwide for all Apple products and businesses. Apple’s Original Content Legal group seeks an exceptional individual to develop and manage procedures to support the marketing and marketing-related distribution legal functions for Apple’s original video content efforts worldwide.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in entertainment marketing and distribution at a major or mini-major film, television, or OTT studio/network.
- Ability to provide proactive advice about worldwide localization, clearance and distribution issues that affect the marketing of original content across multiple platforms
- Experience working with international marketing teams and navigating local regulations
- Experience drafting, negotiating and managing entertainment agreements
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Work collaboratively on cross-functional teams
- Sound judgment, strong interpersonal & organizational skills and comfort handling multiple projects on competing deadlines
- Demonstrated flexibility in advising a variety of client teams driven by a diverse set of business objectives
- Enthusiasm to seek matters outside area of expertise
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for someone like you to be responsible for the full range of legal work for the acquisition, production and distribution of video content. In this role, you will work with marketing, distribution, legal, credits, clearances, publicity, business affairs, finance, production, and creative teams to build procedures to facilitate the marketing and distribution operations of Apple’s Original Content worldwide. The ideal candidate will be a diligent and dedicated advisor who can translate business objectives, give concise, practical advice and should be adept at developing and fostering relationships.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree and excellent academic credentials