Video Machine Learning Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent programming, debugging and problem solving skills ( C, C++, Objective-C ).
- Excellent knowledge and experience of computer vision and machine learning
- Excellent knowledge and experience of video processing and compression
- Excellent programming, debugging and problem solving skills
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- You have an ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
The Interactive Media Group is looking for a highly skilled and innovative engineer who is up to playing a key role in delivering groundbreaking video machine learning technologies. We're looking for a team player with proven success in delivering technologies and products. You will be a critical part of a fast-paced team, and must thrive in a high energy, time constrained, multitasking environment.
Education & Experience
MS Electrical Engineering or equivalent.