Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming life changing products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. We're looking for an expert Program Manager to lead important talent development initiatives in Apple's rapidly growing and globally distributed Advertising Platforms team. In this role, you will develop, drive, and deliver against a developmental roadmap, identifying coaching and learning needs and facilitate expert training and resources that support our scaling organization. Do you have passion for curriculum design, training delivery, program administration, implementation, and driving momentum with communications? If you care deeply about the programs you support and the impact you have, and have a passion for empowering employees to do their best work, then we are looking for you !
- You have a deep understanding of adult learning concepts and techniques, including training methods, tools/systems, virtual/e-learning, curriculum development, training delivery and metrics/reporting.
- You've got a consistent track record in delivering trainings, coaching, group facilitation, and events.
- You have excellent planning, organization, presentation, facilitation, and learning environment delivery skills.
- You're deeply invested in the impact you have with every colleague you engage with, from intern to VP, from hallway chats to conference room presentations.
- You're motivated to build process and structure to support the creative process and ultimately optimize execution of day-to-day operations and scheduled deliverables.
- You can flex from strategic to tactical work depending on priorities and needs and apply strong leadership and coaching skills to build and develop talent.
- You have strong consultative, relationship building, interpersonal and influence skills, and will be effective at quickly establishing credibility and collaborating with others throughout Apple.
- You have 8+ years of relevant work experience in Organizational Development, Learning and/or Consulting.
Design, build, implement and maintain scalable talent programs and processes that are customized for the Ad Platforms team. Partner with Apple’s People team, Apple University, recruiting and business leaders to prioritize and deliver development experiences. Ensure that talent development programs are globally, culturally and functionally extensible. Execute on development programs, including: classroom and virtual delivery, 1:1 and group coaching, evaluating and leading delivery of existing or external learning experiences Maintain project documentation and localized versions of core program content. Work closely with key functions to identify training needs or improvements. Serve as a trusted advisor; consult on the needs of the organization and design relevant solutions to meet our evolving needs. Regularly monitor, track milestones, and report on progress of programs you lead.
Education & Experience
BA/BS and/or related certification
- Knowledge of design thinking strategies, instructional design, resource creation, and communications for optimal adoption.