Program Manager, Staff Development
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
SUMMARY At Apple, we work every day to create products and services that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms team is redefining the advertising model by developing highly effective, scalable advertising products that help content creators thrive while upholding Apple’s commitment to always respect user privacy. We help publishers and developers promote and monetize their work while also helping people around the world discover apps and media. Today, we are a global organization that powers ads in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. We're looking for an expert Program Manager to lead important talent development initiatives in Apple's rapidly growing and globally distributed Advertising Platforms team. In this role, you will develop, drive, and deliver against a developmental roadmap, identifying coaching and learning needs and facilitate expert training and resources that support our scaling organization. Are you excited by the impact you have on every colleague you engage with, from intern to VP, from hallway chats to global presentations? If you care deeply about empowering employees to do their best work, this opportunity may be perfect for you!
- Deep understanding of adult learning concepts and techniques, including training methods, tools/systems, virtual/e-learning, curriculum development, training delivery and metrics/reporting.
- Consistent track record in delivering trainings, coaching, group facilitation, and events.
- Excellent planning, organization, presentation, facilitation, and learning delivery skills.
- Passion for curriculum design, training delivery, program administration, implementation, and driving momentum with communications.
- Experience building structure to support the creative process and optimize execution of day-to-day operations and scheduled deliverables.
- Ability to flex from strategic to tactical work depending on priorities and needs and apply strong leadership and coaching skills to build and develop talent.
- Strong consultative, relationship building, interpersonal and influence skills, and will be effective at quickly establishing credibility and collaborating with others throughout Apple.
- Knowledge of design thinking strategies, instructional design, resource creation, and communications for optimal adoption.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in Organizational Development, Learning and/or Consulting.
Design, build, implement and maintain scalable talent programs and processes that are customized for functional and/or regional employee cohorts. Partner with Apple’s People team, Apple University, Recruiting and business leaders to prioritize and deliver growth and development experiences. Ensure that talent development programs are globally, culturally and functionally extensible. Execute on development programs, including: classroom and virtual delivery, 1:1 and group coaching, evaluating and leading delivery of existing or external learning experiences Maintain project documentation and localized versions of core program content. Work closely with key functions to identify training needs or improvements. Serve as a trusted advisor; consult on the needs of the organization and design relevant solutions to meet our evolving needs. Regularly monitor, track milestones, and report on progress of programs you lead.
Education & Experience
BA/BS and/or related certification
- Outstanding storytelling, written and oral presentation, and data visualization skills.
- This position is located in Cupertino, and travel (domestic and international) may be required.