WW Recruitment Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s Recruitment Marketing group, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented perfectionists, visionaries, and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow professionally and support them in work and life. Join our team and help build and keep the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. The Recruitment Marketing team oversees the creation and execution of all candidate touch points, whether active or passive, to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications around the world. In this role you will be responsible for creating marketing programs reflecting your respective line of business strategy and vision to build awareness, encourage and educate passive and active candidates about the benefits and uniqueness of Apple’s culture and way of working. You will also be responsible for overseeing, guiding and approving the WW marketing plans and media spend for your respective lines of business. You will be a unique combination of a creative and strategic thinker and a detail oriented operational maven. An influencer who can work cross-functionally across Recruiting and their respective hiring teams, while rolling up your own sleeves to deliver global integrated marketing programs.
- 7-10+ years experience developing and managing integrated marketing campaigns and global go-to-market strategies
- Enthusiastic leader, who can develop talent attraction marketing plans to address business needs
- Proven ability to actively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and get results throughout an organization at all levels and across departments in a highly matrixed organization.
- Knowledge and expertise in creating and driving programs and communications through channel partners
- Expert in developing marketing strategy that encompasses a broad range of marketing/messaging vehicles (digital, video, content, and event are preferred)
- Superlative written and verbal skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability to support, understand, and improve the creative process
- Can balance working in a creatively driven organization, with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
Help deliver a new approach to the planning, development and execution of our recruiting communications. - Drive the development and execution of integrated marketing plans. - Partner closely with WW Recruiting Leads, and their teams, and Regional Marketing Managers as a key point of contact and integration for WW Recruitment Marketing. - Ensure a strong understanding of the role, Apple’s unique work environment, roadmap and the strategic positioning of each department as it relates to Apple’s differentiation in the marketplace
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred