Video Coding and Machine Learning Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- You have strong programming, debugging and problem solving skills (C, C++, Objective-C)
- You have strong software optimization experience, leveraging SIMD, GPU or hardware acceleration
- You have experience developing embedded image and video processing solutions
- You have experience in video coding, machine learning, or computer vision
- You are creative, detail-oriented and ambitious
- You have excellent oral & written interpersonal skills and social skills
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- You have an ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
The Interactive Media Group is looking for a highly skilled and innovative engineer who is up to playing a key role in delivering state of the art embedded video coding and processing technologies. We're looking for a teammate with proven success in delivering products. You will be a critical part of a diverse team, and will thrive in a high energy, time constrained, multitasking environment.
Education & Experience
MS Computer Science or MS Electrical Engineering or equivalent.