Developer Support Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our App Store Review team is looking for an experienced communicator at resolving complex business issues supporting the global Apple Developer Program community. We need someone with outstanding verbal and written skills are a requirement. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of mobile app ecosystems, app business models and app development processes preferred. Technical customer relations and developer support experience preferred. Foreign language proficiency is highly desirable.
- Well-versed in customer service and conflict management at all levels of an organization
- Strong negotiator who can be firm, yet diplomatic
- An analytical thinker with an ability to break down problems
- Demonstrates high decision quality and good judgment
- Strong data analysis, time management, and reporting skills
- Do you have the ability to effectively manage sensitive and challenging situations?
- Strong social, critical thinking skills, and meticulous attention to detail
We work with developers worldwide on the App Store Connect developer portal, with particular focus on the United States and European regions. Working in a dynamic environment while running and prioritizing multiple tasks at the same time. Our responsibilities include communicating on the phone and in writing, tracking, prioritizing, and handling critical issues from day-to-day operations with business partners.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent is preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a Technical Account Manager or Customer Relations Level II, Developer Relations role, or similar environment.
- Technical experience with iOS and Mac development platforms is a plus.