Executive Administrative Assistant
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The VP of TDG is looking for an experienced Executive Admin Assistant to provide exec level administrative support in an effective and well-organized manner. The ideal candidate works efficiently, is highly organized, and enjoys solving problems in creative ways and shines in a non-stop dynamic engineering environment. You’ll work collaboratively and autonomously while taking initiative to complete task/projects with minimal supervision while working with proximate and cross-functional teams. Strong research skills, flexibility, interpersonal abilities, event management and project coordination experience is required.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of EA experience supporting senior executives. High tech industry preferred.
- Tried ability and experience with daily schedules, processes, task management and day to day operations for Leadership Team
- Ability to independently, self-manage assignments and handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong sense of professionalism.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions. Sound judgment.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a pressure filled and time sensitive environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the talent to establish and maintain relationships cross-functionally.
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as iCal and Keynote; knowledge of Excel preferred but not required.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- Extraordinary reliability and work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business.
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Event planning and management with executing small and large events.
As an Executive Assistant, you will work with The VP of TDG to provide high level support to him, his leadership team and the admin team. Daily activities include challenging and cross functional calendar management, problem solving, event management, and working with other admin and Apple teams to meet deadlines. The ideal candidate collaborates well with internal and external customers to meet business objectives. Possesses a can-do approach coupled with the ability to work autonomously and thoroughly on a wide range of confidential and time-sensitive assignments.