Corporate Communications Public Relations Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple. This Public Relations Specialist will be responsible for media monitoring of major trends and planning and execution of PR programs and initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious, creative and media oriented, with a passion for technology and innovation.
- Possess a positive team-player attitude and is passionate about news and media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and detailed project management skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organization.
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively in a fast-pace and dynamic environment.
- 2-5 years experience in public relations, agency or corporate.
Responsibilities will include crafting and executing results-oriented PR programs with technology, consumer, broadcast and general business press; messaging and competitive analysis; and managing crisis communication issues with a focus on managing a message within an hourly news cycle.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.