iOS Development Manager, Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Health Special Projects team at Apple is seeking an iOS Development Manager to drive development in the Health space. Our ever-evolving suite of Heath and Wellness products for iPhone and Watch are helping our users live more active, healthier lives. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple and our teams feature a collaborative environment to allow you to deliver the best work of your career.
- You should have at least 5 years of experience in managing engineering teams.
- You exhibit empathy for team dynamics, style, and architecture challenges across platforms
- Proven expertise and experience in iOS application development
- Proficient in one or more of the following languages: Objective-C or Swift
- You have track record for shipping and also developing high quality software products
- Deep Understanding of Unit/Integration/Acceptance and Performance Testing
- Fundamental knowledge of software engineering technologies, methodologies and practices
- Engineering excellence is expected and encouraged
- Excellent Communication, Leadership, and presentation skills
- Dedication to identifying and communicating innovative ideas to foster partnerships
- You'd ideally have some experience within the Health and Wellness space
We’re looking for a strong engineering manager who can lead a team focused on developing and incubating a product in the health space. In this critical role, you will lead and mentor a development team in product design, proving out the unproven, and launch cutting-edge technologies for Apple Additionally, beyond being a hands on contributor, you will be responsible for continuously enhancing the capabilities of the team. This includes understanding long-term needs of customers and a keen eye for anticipating what is next. We are firm believers in collaboration and we believe that building professional partnerships with teams across the company is the key to success.
Education & Experience
BS / BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent