Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you possess exceptionally high standards for detail and precision in communication? Do you have a passion for building new and stronger relationships? As part of our Communications group, you’ll help inform the world about everything Apple: our groundbreaking products and services and the values that drive our company. You’ll serve as a liaison between Apple and the general public, working closely with a variety of teams to develop communications, events, and stories that show the world what really drives our company. Together, we’ll present a consistent voice for Apple that’s timely, accurate, and true to who we are. Through teamwork and focused messaging, you’ll be a key part of representing one of the world’s most prestigious brands to millions of people every single day. Apple is seeking an expert events professional to support our employee engagement initiatives at Apple Park, as well as our values-based programs. The ideal candidate is collaborative, flexible, has a positive attitude and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You’ll demonstrate creativity, integrity, attention to detail, an innate sense of quality and accountability. The position requires a dedication to delighting customers, employees and stakeholders, uncompromising integrity, and the ability to innovate down to the details to deliver extraordinary physical and virtual experiences.
- 8-10 years leading complex events for brands either in-house or at a premier experiential or marketing agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as an influential presenter
- Project development and management experience, including developing strategies, compelling presentations, and operational plans
- A creative mindset with an obsession for details and strive for impeccable and flawless execution.
- A passion for building brands and challenging status quo, with a cultural awareness that informs key concepts and emerging trends
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity while still setting objectives and advancing deliverables
Lead, project plan and execute complex events that build upon Apple’s core values and strengthen its culture Ideate creative ideas and event concepts that are fresh, unique, and relevant for the brand, leveraging its unique assets, venues and programming Drive entire project lifecycles, from event vision and concept to timeline management, budgets, execution and reporting, leading teams responsible for execution of events with attendance up to 15,000 Facilitate cross unit collaboration and communication amongst internal stakeholders and partners, and well as our external resources Establish expectations and timelines to ensure parallel and independent work streams all execute simultaneously, seamlessly, and according to plan Cultivate relationships with finance and procurement partners to ensure compliant processing of vendor agreements, purchase orders, and payments Contribute to an environment that focuses entirely on the audience experience, delivering world-class events, and pushing through decision that are best for Apple Must be willing to travel on request Adhere to a strict gifting policy
Education & Experience
4 year college degree required