Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success.
- 6+ years experience working in a fast paced multi-facility call center environment, with a focus on providing the best possible service to a demanding group of customers.
- Candidate must have and demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity
- Extremely detail oriented
- Exceptional customer service mindset
- Must work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- The ability to communicate effectively and provide direction to contractors and vendors performing services for the company
- Manages time efficiently with demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Strong ability with Microsoft Excel and presentation software
- Familiarity with Mac platform and other Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with CMMS, financial systems, and Tableau or other data reporting software is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Candidate is responsible for receiving, dispatching and following up on maintenance work orders, generating job plans, communicating with business partners and vendors, soliciting quotes for services, invoice verification, and updating work order status. Overview of responsibilities: Support data entry, setup, and coordination of corrective and preventative maintenance service requests Manage coordination of multiple vendors and staff technicians Assign technicians or vendors to perform repairs and coordinate work until complete Review, validate, and approve proposals and invoices Help suppliers to resolve issues with proposals and invoices Generate analytics, reports, and presentations for leadership Maintain records of maintenance and other facility activity Provide direction to vendors as needed and ensures vendors comply with Apple policies and procedures Coordinate and manage schedule and calendar for Facilities Department Identify opportunities for increased efficiencies and cost savings Provide administrative support for the Facilities Department
Education & Experience
Some college, technical training, or equivalent work experience required We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and excellence.