Software Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Interactive Media Group (IMG) Audio team provides the audio foundation across all of Apple's innovative products, including iPhone/iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and macOS, as well as developer support via numerous system frameworks. The team is seeking an experienced integration engineer to manage the team’s large source control system and numerous software releases across multiple platform.
- 3+ years of SW development and / or system integration experience.
- Highly competent with git version control system
- Experience in building C/C++-based projects.
- Experience with Xcode and/or gnu make is a plus
- Familiarity with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems.
- Experience in shell scripting, Python or Perl.
- Experience in creating web interfaces to tools via PHP a plus.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar tools a strong plus.
- Coding experience in a C-based language a plus (C, C++, Objective-C).
The successful candidate will work closely with the software engineering and build automation teams, and duties will include the design, enhancement, and automation of source code integration processes, and managing the integration of the team’s deliverables into the numerous software releases of Apple’s various platforms.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in CS or equivalent field.