AirPlay Screen Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Interactive Media Group (IMG) provides the media and graphics foundation across all of Apple's innovative products, including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod, and Mac OS. Combining ground breaking software techniques with next-generation hardware, IMG takes the media experience to the next level.
- You have experience writing software with multiple threads.
- Unix/Linux required. OS X / Darwin a major plus.
- You have familiarity with A/V compression/decompression, synchronization technology.
- You have familiarity with basic networking protocols and programming.
- You are familar with Performance Tuning.
- You have experience in API design and maintenance a major plus.
- 5+ years industry experience
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- You have an ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
The Media Systems team is looking for a software engineer with strong technical and programming skills. The successful candidate for this role is a team-oriented professional with excellent communication skills, comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You have a solid understanding of multithreaded programming and programming on realtime systems. You have a background in Audio and Video and have a good understanding of the various media formats.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent