Network and Data Analysis Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Real-Time Networking team is looking for a dedicated and hardworking Engineer. Our team develops the core technologies for exciting real-time media applications, such as Airplay and FaceTime, for both iOS and OS X. As a network and data analysis engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing critical metrics for these applications, based on the network metrics, and media capture and display characteristics, have the ability to analyze large data sets from the field, identify the area for improvements in our network technologies and create solutions. You should posess solid network engineering, leadership, and communication skills.
- You have in-depth development experience with at least one of the following: C, Objective-C, or C++.
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have an understanding of and passion for statistical data analysis.
- You have agile software development experience.
- You have mid level to senior level network engineering experience.
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality.
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
You need a deep understanding of the realtime network requirements and posses an ability to design critical metrics for realtime network application. You have an ability to analyze large data sets Engage business and technical teams for feedback and validation.
Education & Experience
BS Degree in CS, EE, or equivalent
- Familiarity with GCD, XPC, and other Apple technologies Strong object oriented programming and design skills Understanding of audio/video codec technologies would be helpful