Marketing - Technical Business Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and invite you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry, where you would be inspired to share your experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. The IS&S Marketing Group has an opportunity to redefine how consumers engage with great content and services. We are looking for Technical Business Analyst, who will work with partners from a diverse set of business and engineering teams to design and build the internal CRM system. You will uphold Apple’s industry-leading standards and provide our partners with clear, accurate, and actionable requirements. You will chart a strategic product roadmap to ensure effective prioritization, establish critical metrics and ensure effective delivery of partner requirements. Ability to adapt to change, self-driven, and multitasking in a very fast paced environment are key success factors for the right candidate
- Demonstrated knowledge of successful project/product management as well as marketing strategies and practices.
- Ability to deliver and run multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Do you have the ability to drive a product vision and strategy, and execute via incremental feature launches?
- A nagging intellectual curiosity and an utmost attention to detail that drives you to self-audit your work and understand complex systems
- Full product lifecycle management experience, including user acceptance testing, launch, and end of life processes
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
- Very articulate communicator in both written and spoken contexts
- Ability to anticipate and effectively tackle complex problems; build consensus and alignment, act with urgency get results and take educated risks
- Highly responsive and adaptable
Responsible for the definition of the creation of prioritized, actionable product roadmaps, requirement documents and delivery of solutions in alignment with Apple’s needs and goals with a specific focus on world-class CRM, self-service, reporting and marketing automation solutions. You ensure openness of expectations and accountability via measurable goals and objectives. Develop and maintain subject matter expertise, best-practice insight, and optimal solution utilization. Manage the prioritization of work, helping to ensure quality and on time delivery within budget; maintain product roadmap(s), initiative and feature definition and work with the product stake-holders to deliver executable user stories to the engineering team(s). Prioritize day to day requests and strategic roadmap work to achieve maximum benefit to the business Ensure and manage an effective user acceptance testing framework in place for all product releases Maintain close, positive relationships with internal clients to continuously understand challenges and identify new opportunities Help build standard reports / dashboards for reporting across the business, ensuring that complex information is presented clearly and in easy-to-use formats Own the quality and consistency of data capture across all customer touch points Establish processes to ensure the quality of all data is good at and current. Communicate frequently and effectively with all internal partners to ensure that platform product development, usability and its impact on the business is understood
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science,Mathematics or technical field.