Education Inside Sales Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Education Inside Sales Manager reports into the EMEIA Education Sales Director and is charged with leading and owning the strategy for inbound/outbound customer engagements with Apple’s Education customers. The IS Manager leads and manages a team of IAEs working with Country Education teams to deliver fiscal unit and market share goals. The IS Manager is the point of expertise and accountability for the IS team, providing the training, resources, knowledge and infrastructure needed to support Country objectives
- Key Experience
- Track record of Sales within an Inside Sales environment
- Experience in Education Sales
- Track record of Coaching and Mentoring a group of Sales Executives
- Familiarity with Apples go to market strategy for Education
- Additional requirements
- Ability to manage and influence at country level, with excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to plan and document actions and activities is also a meaningful element of the role.
- Key attributes
- Deep understanding of the Education segment, how to succeed and key trends
- Knowledge of Apple’s Education solutions allied to competitive advantages
- Highly numerate
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Organisational skills
- Planning and Project Management skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work remotely
- Managing to tight timelines
The role provides leadership and direction to the Inside Sales team on managing and engaging with key Education customers and Partners. Working with the in country sales organisation to ensure support on any key local initiatives ensuring consistency on the team’s approach and strategy.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.