Full Stack Web Developer
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. In this position, you will be using the LAMP stack to build full stack web applications for internal AppleCare groups. The applications you create will be used by teams throughout the world to better support our customers, helping to improve Apple’s extraordinary service and support.
- Experience with PHP Frameworks. Laravel preferred.
- Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) etc.
- Experience with Git
- Experience working with a collaborative development team, reviewing code, giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Strong knowledge of MVC software architecture
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals with excellent problem solving skills, knowledge of object oriented design and development paradigms.
- Ability to work independently and on a team, in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change through the lifecycle of a project
- Able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
Design, develop, and maintain user-friendly and intuitive web applications Work with customers to design web-based solutions Work collaboratively with local and off shore team members, and other developers within the company Adhere to development, framework, and process standards Address the full range of programming and database problems and tackle those problems with minimal supervision Detail operational configurations, processes, procedures, and technical specifications Design, develop, and maintain user-friendly and intuitive web applications Develop new code and/or lead existing code changes as part of a group effort. Build libraries and reusable components that support complex web applications.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience 4-8 Years in a developer capacity on a Development team