macOS Factory Engineering Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The MacOS Systems team is looking for an engineering project manager with strong OS fundamentals, excellent communication skills, and an ability to work with a diverse range of people to drive software for new and sustaining hardware products. Every individual on our team makes a clear difference to the product. This role includes working with both hardware and software engineering teams to track and handle the software that ships with the next generation Macs. You will possess the ability and inclination not only to master these responsibilities, but also to help improve process. This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager that is very interested in technology and wants to help drive and deliver MacOS software.
- Extensive project management experience in software products or consumer electronics, with a deep understanding of software development.
- Technical understanding of the macOS architecture is a big plus.
- Self-motivated and dedicated with creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Confirmed technology fundamentals, as well as the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- You will enjoy working in a highly matrixed / multi-functional capacity.
Handling software programs supporting the system bring-up and validation process for new products. Drive a wide range of issues, drilling into the technical details and working with various teams to resolve them. Define, schedule, and prioritize cross functional tasks as well as track status with concise communication roll-ups within the software group and to cross-functional partners.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in EE/CS/CE or equivalent knowledge and experience