Sr. Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
We are looking for a full-stack web developer to join our new and growing engineering team in Apple Health. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with strong work experience. This person will play a central role in the delivery of applications and services that empower users to improve their health.
- Sr. Software Engineer with 6+ years of experience
- Advanced programming skills in Java, Python, Swift, or similar
- Experience with distributed systems, cloud computing
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, learn new technologies, cut through ambiguity, and deliver results
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and time management skills; passion for leading, mentoring and developing junior team members
- Ability to express ideas clearly within the team and across departments
- iOS and macOS familiarity preferred
- A passion for the health industry and health products that make a positive difference in people's lives
As a senior software engineer, you will be responsible for: Designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications, participating in architecture and code reviews, helping to prioritize features and bug fixes, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams at Apple, leading in the pursuit and delivery of the best possible product.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.