Retail Operations Center Supervisor
Austin, Texas, United States
The Retail Contact Center team is looking for an authority professional to lead a growing team of real-time analysts in the Americas region. You will lead in a dynamic environment, where top-tier technical knowledge and calm decision-making in the face of growing demands are critical attributes. You will primarily be responsible for leading a team in onboarding and specialist meta-data management, service level monitoring including realtime scheduling decisions, Tier 1 application/network triage and ticket assignments, and desktop support through hardware deployments and repairs. As an ROC supervisor, you have experience leading and you will be successful working independently while supporting the ROC team. You must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work varied hours and days including evenings and weekends.
- Minimum 2 years experience developing a team in the contact center space
- Good technical knowledge of virtual contact center technology solutions (e.g., Genesys, Cisco, ACM)
- Shown ability to apply creative techniques to improve value from platform features
- Hardworking focus on customer experience
- Ability to influence partner and boundary teams through collaboration and data analysis
- Outstanding communication and meeting facilitation skills
- Solid teammate with a high degree of flexibility
- Experience directly with leading Fraud Analysts preferred
- Experience in Contact Center Operations, WFM, or IT (Contact Center-related) preferred
As the ROC supervisor of your region, your responsibilities include but are not limited to: Run ROC ticket volume to achieve service level objectives. Execute processes to ensure that trouble tickets assigned to other teams are tracked and prioritized for timely resolution. Execute communication processes with multiple contact centers in-region to identify staffing challenges, contact drivers, and other factors that could negatively impact service level or customer experience. Develop talent among team members to ensure analytical steps are taken for continuous improvement. Provide interval, daily, and weekly reporting on performance attainment. Provide context for situations where performance goals are not achieved as well as analysis for improving in the future. Frequently review routing an.d skilling strategies to ensure operational objectives and management priorities are synchronized and mutually encouraging. Handle and develop talent of a team with varied strengths of analysts Ensure expertise (Subject Matter Authorities) for all major desktop applications in order to achieve appropriate troubleshooting on Tier 1 tickets and detailed post-mortem reviews for all P1 tickets impacting the region. Assist in the creation and documentation of new real-time monitoring processes. Be a conduit for communicating updates on key issues to business partners.