Sr. DevSecOps Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Health team is looking for a talented Sr. DevSecOps Engineer with a background in large scale engineering support, that will be pivotal in securing and scaling our medical records platform.
- Previous experience leading application threat modeling and vulnerability assessments for distributed systems
- Comfortable with securing a production container ecosystem (Docker, EKS, Fargate/ECS, Kubernetes, service discovery, service registry) in a continuous delivery environment.
- Proven track record of securely architecting and owning cloud platforms such as (AWS, GCE, Azure) using Infrastructure as Code techniques
- Experience with running security tools such as vulnerability scanners and static code analyzers
- Programming and scripting fundamentals (with Python or Go)
- Ability to solve problems by working with team members to resolve large scale production issues
- Technical skills in JVM application management, NoSQL, CDN technologies, network analysis tools, distributed systems will be key to success in identify production issue
Be part of a dynamic product team with a rare and rewarding opportunity to: - Work multi-functionally with quality engineering, security, and development teams to craft solutions that puts patients at the center of care by empowering them to have access and control of their health records. - Collaborate in protecting Apple’s medical records platform by providing security insights in systems architecture design - Inject security practices into the software delivery life cycle while maintaining a rapid pace of developer productivity - Analyze security threat vectors early the development process - Actively analyze and manage issues on Apple medical records platform before they impact customers - Be a key player in improving operational maturity though producing long term fixes from issues identified from on-call rotation - Parter with Apple security teams to align DevSecOps practices and jointly maintain Apple’s strong privacy and security standards
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- - Experience with standards and compliance (HIPAA, ISO-27002, PCI, NIST)