Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Worldwide Marcom team is looking for an experienced marketing communications pro to provide strategic, communications, and executional leadership across our consumer marketing communications. The person we seek will join an established team of Producers and Creative Directors who work across the Marcom functional teams (Apple Retail, Channel, Interactive, Events, PR, and Advertising) to help lead, develop and execute integrated marketing communications efforts. We are seeking an enthusiastic person who can contribute in a team environment. This position requires a self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills. You will be a unique combination of a creative and strategic thinker and a detail oriented operational maven. An influencer who can work cross-functionally across Product Marketing, PR and Sales while rolling up your own sleeves to deliver great marketing programs alongside the Marcom team.
- You are an enthusiastic leader who can contribute in a team environment.
- You will be self-motivated, flexible individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- You have proven ability to actively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and get results throughout an organization at all levels and across departments in a highly matrixed organization.
- You have knowledge and expertise in creating and driving programs and communications through partner channels and within the world of B2B (small, medium, large businesses)
- You are an expert in developing marketing strategy that encompasses a broad range of marketing/messaging vehicles (digital, video, content, retail experience preferred)
- You have superlative written and verbal skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- You are able to support, understand, and improve the creative process!
- You can balance working in a creatively driven organization, with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing
- You are resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
We lead and drive the strategic development and execution of integrated marketing communications, and provide leadership for all deliverables for the product communications. We work collaboratively with a team of Creative Directors, Producers, Writers, Designers, Planners, Content and Project Managers, and work across the Marcom functional groups including Advertising, Print, Interactive, Retail, Channel, 3D, Film, and Geo teams. We act as a leader with the product group to provide creative solutions across many categories including, product launch support, digital advertising/social campaigns, seasonal campaigns, roadmap planning, and platform development. We partner with key stakeholders within Apple (WW Product Marketing, PR leads, etc.) to ensure alignment on key initiatives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred
- 8-10 years in Marketing Communications. Consumer Product and Creative/Design Agency background preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.