Wireless Technology & Ecosystems, SW Systems Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Wireless Software System team is looking for hardworking individual to join our group and drive innovation that matters! We build, design and seamlessly integrate end-to-end technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about building new technologies, excel in a high-paced environment with phenomenal interpersonal skills, we may have the opportunity for you to join our team and make the difference.
- Familiar with wireless communication protocols and systems such as: (including but not limited to 3GPP 5G-NR/5GC, LTE, IEEE 802.11ax, 802.11ad, IP, TCP/UDP)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires quick adoption of new techniques and out-of-the box thinking.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Software development skills in one or multiple languages (C, C++, Python..etc)
- System level simulation experience
- Excellent writing and social skills
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent majors
The Wireless SW system team is always looking for innovative ways to use wireless communication technologies and enable new services and products that surprise and delight our customers. We are seeking hardworking individuals to help us imagine, assess, design, and drive new initiatives within the company and the industry. The candidate will work in a small team and will engage with multiple engineering-groups to : Analyze wireless communication system/software requirements based on wireless standards and new product requirements Simulate and Prototype new ideas in both wireless devices and core network Assess and propose innovation to 3GPP/IEEE standardisation groups
Education & Experience
Masters or Ph.D in Wireless Communications or Computer Science