Siri - Sr. Program Manager, Siri Experience
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Software and Services
Play a leading role in shaping the way in which people interact with technology. The Siri Experience team is building new Siri products and features that ship to hundreds of millions of customers around the world, across consumer products like iPhone, HomePod, tv, and the Mac. Do you have an eye for product and design, but also love rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds with engineering? Do you have a consistent track record of successfully leading large, highly complex, cross-functional programs? If you're willing to wear any hat necessary and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we'd like to speak to you! As a part of our team, you'd be responsible for building amazing new features and driving critical improvements to deliver the highest quality user experience that Apple customers expect and love.
- 7+ years in a product and/or program management role leading cross-functional teams in product development
- Experience managing large, highly complex software programs for consumer products at scale
- Self-motivated and proactive, with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Innate drive to improve how things work, strong technical skills with an eye for design and user experience
- Insatiable curiosity, not afraid to ask questions and dig deep into technical areas
- Ability to directly and indirectly lead large teams for success
- Prior experience working on speech and natural language products is a major plus
Lead roadmap planning and execution of your features Work with the engineering team to build solutions that will endure for years to come Define, plan and deliver projects end-to-end working closely with engineering, design and other Siri PM's Lead all aspects of your projects including specifications, scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation Analyze product metrics to measure performance and use this data to drive decisions Be the voice of the customer — both our end users and our developers; partner with engineering and design to champion platform features that enable beautiful, compelling and intuitive end-user experiences Communicate project status to leads and executives, present in executive reviews and coordinate product demos Build strong relationships across Apple and facilitate communication between cross-divisional groups
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD CS/CE/EE or Equivalent
- - Strong technical proficiency, with experience in and passion for speech recognition and natural language processing
- - Familiarity with agile development methodologies and experiencing influencing and driving adoption in your workplace
- - Bonus: prior programming experience within a workplace or academic environment
- - Strong product management skills
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant
- Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.