iOS Developer, Apple Retail Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Help build the future of Retail. Here, at Apple, you will have the opportunity of a lifetime to innovate and improve the employee and customer experience in the Apple Retail stores. We are looking for an iOS software engineer to build clean, modern, appealing, and highly usable interfaces and experiences for our users.
- Programming in Swift, Objective-C, C/C++
- iOS / macOS SDK
- Possess excellent software architecture and design skills.
- Analyzing and developing software development techniques, methodologies, client-server interfaces, and tools
- Self-starting, ambitious, proactive, and self-sufficient
- Enthusiasm for quality, attention to detail, and overall customer experience
The job requires operating in a highly dynamic and multi-functional environment. You must have a strong engineering background building enterprise grade iOS applications. Also, you must have the following: - Fully understand reasons behind requirements before engineering a solution - Proven ability to work effectively with multi-functional engineering teams and business partners - Highly collaborative and able to work cross different teams, and contractors - Be up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements - Knowledge of iOS design patterns and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines - Communicate about statuses, risks, strategies, and opportunities - Be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time - Love finding the needle in the haystack, and solve problems methodically - Think that writing automation and unit test cases are essential for the development process
Education & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, or another highly related field - At least 5 years of professional software development experience
- Production Support Experience