Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? Are you seeking to help push the limits of what’s considered feasible? As part of our Battery Engineering group, you’ll help craft creative battery solutions that deliver more energy in smaller spaces than ever before. You’ll work across disciplines to transform improved hardware elements into a single, integrated design. Join us, and you’ll help us innovate new battery technologies that continually outperform the previous iterations. By collaborating with other product development groups across Apple, you’ll push the industry boundaries of what batteries can do and improve the product experience for our customers across the world. Battery Systems is looking for a Technician who will be responsible for executing Inventory Management as related to the development of batteries for Apple products. You will have proven background in managing inventory, shipping, receiving, and purchasing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable organization and documentation skills.
- Competent in using productivity tools like Pages, Numbers, Keynote, MS Excel, Word and Project.
- Able to work in close cooperation with multi-functional teams of professionals in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient computer and Internet skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience in recording detailed and accurate summaries of shipments and stock.
- Experience with maintaining an inventory database. Able to effectively contribute to a dynamic and often fast-paced, high-pressure work environment.
- Experience working with batteries preferred.
- Experience with electrical components inventory Experience with inventory management
- Experience with shipping, receiving, purchasing and lab consumables
- Organize and maintain material, parts and equipment inventory and storage areas. - Coordination of test samples for distribution to lab technicians and other Apple groups for test and experimentation. - Oversee sending and receiving of returned units, test units, equipment and other items as needed. - Maintain inventory list for equipment by type and location. - Perform yearly equipment inventory for all battery labs. - Order parts and equipment for lab. - Collaborate with Facilities and EH&S for regular checks on areas within the lab.