Austin, Texas, United States
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People group, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented perfectionists, visionaries, and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow professionally and support them in work and life. Join our team and help build and keep the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. In this highly visible role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for supporting our world-class Global Corporate Recruiting group. As part of the larger People organization, Recruiting acts as the gatekeeper of Apple culture by providing an extraordinary experience to both our internal business partners and candidates alike. Apple has an exciting, high performance culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think different," come join our Recruiting Coordination team. This role is located on site in Austin, Texas.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination, event planning or admin experience in a fast paced customer-focused environment
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them
- Demonstrable track record of driving process improvements and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal customers
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity
- Unrivaled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
- Strong interpersonal skills are needed
- Skilled at effectively managing and prioritizing escalations or business critical situations
The Recruiting Coordinator provides support services to a variety of Recruiting and HR teams by executing various administrative and operational related activities. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to provide an amazing candidate journey and be the expert in the organization’s hiring processes, procedures and tools. Responsibilities may include: - Managing calendar events, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes. - Working closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple Apple locations. - Liaising with key business partners within the organization to drive and maintain hiring processes while adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs). - Embracing a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly. - Coordinating complex domestic & international travel arrangements. - Creating offer letters with timely delivery to recruiter and/or candidate, including shipping and receiving. - Ensuring the candidate experience represents the Apple brand. - Managing a variety of additional tasks, which may include: travel & expense support, background investigations, and other reporting as needed.
Education & Experience
Undergraduate degree strongly preferred.