Sr Comms Producer, Internal Communications-Retail Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Retail is looking for Senior Communications Producer with solid experience working across multiple media to join its Internal Communications team. This position is responsible for leading the development, production and success execution of projects ranging in scopes from simple digital articles to multi-media live experiences — all dependent on the needs of the brief. As our Producer you will work closely with our team of communication strategists, designers, writers, and cross-functional partners to define requirements, clarify content objectives, create and run timelines and budgets; handle creative reviews; ensure a quality delivery of the final project.
- 10-15 years experience producing creative and experiential projects at a creative agency, editorial/social platform or client-side environment
- Ability to drive the creation of narrative experiences across multiple media types like keynote, video, and photo.
- Experience managing the creation of media assets, from brief to delivery
- Experience partnering with geo teams to design experiences against specific regional needs
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with engaging interpersonal skills
- Shown success building solid business relationships and managing partner expectations
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems through negotiation, tact and diplomacy
- Grace under pressure – calm and logical problem solving when issues arise
- Experience with creative design tools and project/task management tools
- Proficient with Keynote and Numbers
- Basic Photoshop Skills
- Experience with video or photo production desired
- Experience with motion graphics desired
- We partner with the Communication Strategist to organize creative briefs, including vetting technical, financial or resource-based feasibility and timing. Provide alternative solutions, as necessary.
- You collaborate with the Photo and Video team to plan and execute original shoots for Experiences.
- You partner with Business Affairs to manage all content clearances.
- You are a strategic and creative advocate for overall quality, ensuring quality assurance for all content.
- We are constantly looking to improve processes and communications in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment.
- You define the scope and structure of each project, including resources, timing and & budget.
- Our team develops project timelines, aligns stakeholders and drives a highly collaborative creative process.
- We lead project teams and run meetings throughout the creative process. Capture key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes. Ensure proper communication to keep project on track and partners aligned.
- Support QA and post-production publication.
The Producer will be responsible for executing projects from conceptualization through delivery. You possess the organizational skills of a project manager, the critical thinking of a media planner, storytelling backbone of a writer, and the ability to converse fluently with interdisciplinary creative teams. You are able to take the project and run with it, but also know when to seek help from team members or managers. You strive to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and that all deliverables meet or exceed expectations. You are an effective communicator, value interpersonal relationships, and also have extraordinary client services skills. You are able to foresee potential roadblocks or conflicts and mitigate while keeping calm under pressure. Your judgement is sound and you make solid decisions even when there are curveballs thrown. We need a creative thinker and self-starter, a fast learner, and who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent