ML Engineer - Siri Knowledge Graph
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Do you like building radically better solutions to real world problems? We are a team of engineers and research scientists working on a new and fundamentally different way of building machine learning systems. Join the Siri Knowledge (ML) team and make a positive impact on hundreds of millions of people interacting with Apple products around the world.
- Expertise in machine learning and natural language processing, especially entity resolution, question answering, information extraction, deep learning, semi-supervised learning, active learning, etc.
- Excellent programming skills in one or more of the following: Python, Go, C++, Java
- Comfortable using ML libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, etc.
- Strong data science / data mining skills, with knowledge of SQL, Spark or other data processing frameworks.
Our goal is to take smart assistants to the next level through the development of cutting edge techniques in machine learning. On our team, you will perform opportunity analysis, identify algorithmic weaknesses/strengths, develop innovative solutions, measure the impact of changes, etc. while leveraging large amounts of automatically- and human-generated data. You'll be working at the frontier of AI, crunching massive amounts of data from Siri's knowledge base. In a fast-paced, continuously-integrated environment, you'll design and implement robust, scalable systems capable of processing an ever-growing data set while keeping latency low and quality high. You'll work closely with knowledge extraction engineers to integrate new data, and with engineers from across Siri to deliver high quality answers for customer-facing services.
Education & Experience
Masters or PhD in Computer Science, with a specialization in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Software Engineering, or related fields or equivalent experience.
- Natural language processing and machine learning experience is a plus.