Marketing Manager, Today at Apple-Retail Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Our Worldwide Retail Marketing team is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to support Today at Apple. This position will help develop and implement worldwide marketing initiatives that drive customer interest and participation in Today at Apple sessions for all of our 500+physical stores globally. To be successful in this role, you will have experience working with extraordinary brands on digital and content marketing, social, launches and seasonal campaigns in a multi-channel environment. You are a creative thinker with who brings a strategic acumen and keen analytical skills to deliver on key initiatives. You value collaboration and have a passion for elevating the customer experience in the digital and connected age.
- We’re looking for someone who’s dynamic, data-driven and enjoys a high-change environment that is constantly evolving. You have an ability to remain calm under pressure and tight deadlines. You are exceptionally savvy and have the skills to develop strong relationships across a complex matrix of partners
- 8+ years in online consumer marketing with global brands within a multi-channel environment. Digital Marketing and social media experience required, brand or agency side
- Well organized, proven self-starter; able to initiate, prioritize and drive projects from inception, development to execution and measurement
- Proven track record of handling complex/multi-faceted projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to strike the right balance in all situations, from cross-functional working groups to executive presentations
- Strong analytical skills, able to identify and act upon opportunities for campaign improvement
- Strategically astute, with a creative approach to solving problems and creating memorable customer experiences
Develop and run execution of marketing campaigns to support Today at Apple objectives Liaise and work with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with global and local strategic initiatives, clear communication, seamless integration and timely execution of campaign deliverables. Cross-functional teams include and are not limited to: Programming, Production, Product Marketing, Public Relations, Store Operations, Internal Communications, Training, Merchandising, Finance, Online Store, Store Strategies, Publishing, Procurement, and Marcom. Recommend and develop the Today at Apple seasonal positioning and strategy while maintaining fiscal responsibility. Provide partnership in driving strategic change and execution throughout the organization, identifying potential opportunities for growth and improvement. Drive tracking, analysis, and insight to produce successful campaigns, inspire evolution, and improve efficiency. Measure effectiveness and make recommendations for campaign optimizations Build and maintain strong professional relationships across all channels Maintain intimate understanding of the Apple brand and service model as well as the key role that products, Retail programs and campaigns play within the Today at Apple brand Meet marketing objectives and provide deliverables within timelines and on budget Execute on marketing, branding and positioning recommendations for customer-facing content Use appropriate channels across Apple, including Apple Music, App Store and iTunes, communications, digital marketing and PR to amplify and drive success for retail marketing initiatives
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Arts, Business or related field.