Associate Producer, Marcom Retail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Retail Interactive team is part of Apple’s Worldwide Marketing Communications Department (Marcom). Marcom designs and delivers the iconic brand images and experiences to various sites, apps, and retail stores. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest in open source technologies and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale. Working with a variety of multi-functional teams, we bring it all together to deliver the interactive experiences with an excellent group of hardworking professionals while having fun along the way. We are looking for an Associate Producer. You will support projects that design, launch and market integrated, global campaigns and content platforms. In this role, you will collaborate with internal creative and development teams, as well as with partners from Retail and IS&T (Apple’s internal development group) as part of the producer team that designs experiences for Apple’s digital Retail platforms. You will have the opportunity to enhance the way customers interact with Apple Retail, both in physical retail stores and online. Do you have a true passion for crafting digital experiences? Apply Today!
- Audit current implementations, and identify potential areas for simplification and improved consistency.
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience in digital project management, preferably at a design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.
- You have a successful track record of digital innovation and delivery across multiple platforms.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change and can focus on the smallest detail as well as understand broader strategic plans.
- You work effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams.
- You do your best work in a creative and dynamic environment
- You are able to build positive relationships with colleagues and business partners, and you can communicate effectively one on one and in large groups.
- You are familiar with a variety of Internet technologies.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
- Sets up project file organization (including briefs, schedules, reference material, specifications, and legal requirements). Archives project files and assets. - Organizes and summarizes information quickly and succinctly including multiple streams of feedback. - Able to track project progress, responsible for schedule development, maintenance, and communication of status. Manages all project communications and documentation in a meticulous and timely way. - Manages scheduling reviews and other project checkpoints. - Coordinates integration of copy and imagery including working closely with content delivery and legal teams. - Maintains deliverable lists, and distributes a weekly "hot sheet" of project priorities to team members. - Works under tight deadlines and has the flexibility to accommodate change. - Identifies risks and dependencies in cross-functional plans, and works with senior producer to mitigate risks and handle partner expectations. - Builds effective working relationships with core project team, Executive Assistants and peer level stakeholders - Keeps a positive attitude and contribute to team morale during complex and challenging projects. - Is familiar with the project business problem and proposed solution. - Able to lead smaller projects with minimal supervision and support a senior producer on larger programs of work.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree is required.