Admin Assistant, AI/ML
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple's Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) Admin Team is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our AI/ML leaders and their team. The successful candidate will have a proactive approach with the ability to work independently and collaboratively on a wide range of confidential and time-sensitive assignments. You will be part of a cohesive administrative environment, working as one team to meet the demanding needs of the AI/ML business. We seek a passionate teammate that will be an integral part of the continued success and growth within the organization. In this position, you'll provide administrative support for leadership at Apple Inc. We're seeking a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, who's well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative. This role will be providing cross-functional administrative support to leaders in engineering, operations, and other key areas of AI/ML.
- Minimum of 4+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting Director or Sr. Director level (high tech industry a plus)
- Experience with complex scheduling, travel, task management, facilities, teleconferencing, purchasing and day to day operations of their team
- Ability to work autonomously on assignments and handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and utmost secrecy
- Experience in booking domestic and international travel itineraries
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships cross-functionally
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as iCal and Keynote; knowledge of Excel preferred but not required
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people
- Experience planning, managing, and executing a large-scale event
You will be a full-time Sr. Administrative Assistant to our AI/ML leaders and his/her team while also being part of the larger admin support team for the organization. Daily activities will include challenging calendar management, organizing meetings and video/conference calls while actively utilizing your keen problem-solving abilities as challenges arise. Scheduling both domestic and international travel and arranging for team off-sites and events will be regular tasks while working closely with other admins and teams to coordinate meetings or collaborate on fun team events. Working with the broader team, you will contribute to a fun and creative approach to team needs and activities and be a champion for team morale. We are looking for an ambitious and highly organized individual who enjoys solving problems in creative ways and shines in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.