Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the precise development and implementation of world-class communications. Apple’s Worldwide (WW) Marcom team is looking for an experienced marketing communications professional to provide strategic, communications, and executional leadership across our consumer marketing communications. In this role, you will join an established team of Producers and Creative Directors who work alongside the Marcom functional teams (Apple Retail, Channel, Interactive, Events, PR, and Advertising) to help lead, develop, and execute integrated marketing and communications efforts. We are seeking an enthusiastic person who can contribute in a team environment. This position requires a self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills. You will be a unique combination of a creative and strategic thinker and a detail oriented operational maven. An influencer who can work cross-functionally across Product Marketing, PR and Sales while rolling up your own sleeves to deliver great marketing programs alongside the Marcom team.
- You have seven plus years experience working in marketing communications focusing on consumer products in a creative or design agency.
- You can partner closely with Product Marketing, executives, and internal partners to act as a key point of contact and integration for strategic product positioning and integration of marketing plans.
- You are able to provide leadership to a team of creative directors, producers, and strategists to plan, lead, and execute marketing communications efforts.
- You use good judgment to prioritize and make effective decisions for product categories based on the goals of the product group.
- You can establish trust, credibility, and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrixed organization.
- You have experience supporting, understanding, and improving the creative process while balancing the needs of a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disclosed approach to marketing.
- You are resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to contribute in a team environment.
- You are ambitious, flexible, and have strong communication and leadership skills.
We lead and drive the strategic development and execution of integrated marketing communications, and we provide leadership for all deliverables for product communications! We work collaboratively with a team of Creative Directors, Producers, Writers, Designers, and Planners, and we work across the Marcom functional groups, including Print, Interactive, Retail, Channel, 3D, Film, and GEO teams! We act as leaders within the product group to provide creative solutions across many categories, including product launch support, social campaigns, seasonal campaigns, roadmap planning, and platform development. We work with key partners within Apple (WW Product Marketing, PR leads, and so on) to ensure alignment on key initiatives. We collaborate with and mentor the team's Content Managers, and we partner with Project Managers, Advertising Managers, and GEO Producers to create amazing marketing communications work.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.