iPhone HW System Design Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Are you a creative problem solver that loves a challenge? How do you fit a computer, half terabyte of storage, gigabit wireless network, high definition displays, and multiple cameras in the palm of your hand? Apple iPhone Hardware Engineers design and deliver next generation hardware to surprise and delight our customers. We want you to be part of the team.
- Customer focus attitude, attention to detail
- Strong EE fundamentals
- Self starter, can work independently
- Cross-functional teamwork and leadership
- 5+ years overall experience
- Low power, analog and high speed digital design, sensor integration
- Power and signal integrity
- Design Validation: new silicon and prototype bring up
- Schematic capture and PCB layout design
In this role, you will be responsible for the integration and design of critical hardware systems. This is a unique HW design position that starts at iPhone product concept and continues all the way through to manufacturing ramp. You should be comfortable working remotely with regular collaboration with Cupertino and as part of a global, multi-discipline cross-functional team. Design integration and validation are fundamental skills for this position. Your ability to analyze and weigh system trade-offs will be a key asset. You will be involved in component selection, prototyping, system architecture, and mass production. You will own designs that continually push the boundaries of technology and ultimately improve the iPhone user experience.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE required
- Position will require travel to California and some international travel