Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Health and Wellness is looking for an extraordinary Purchasing Coordinator capable of working in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of accuracy. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same dedication to innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product? Come join us in crafting solutions the world doesn’t know of yet. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in procurement, possess strong problem solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
- 3+ years of experience in Procurement, Buying, Accounts Receivable or related areas
- Deep knowledge of procurement, invoice management, and vendor management
- Ability to build subject matter expertise with Apple’s purchase order and invoice management systems
- Experienced working with and managing budgets
- Spreadsheet and reporting experience is critical
Responsibilities include raising purchase requests, purchase order receiving, processing travel reimbursements, and invoice reconciliation. Will work directly with vendors, project teams, and Finance to ensure we have the required information for processing of invoices on time. A successful team member will also have the expertise to assist project teams with crafting statements of work (SOWs) with vendors, setting up vendors on NDAs, and have a deep knowledge Finance and Procurement policies. You’ll be a liaison between the Health, Procurement, and Finance teams to make sure information is flowing accurately and in a timely manner, and will be responsible for procurement/finance business system data input and integrity. You'll establish and maintain strong working relationships with peers, partners, and vendors and may be required to provide regular updates to project teams and management. May be assigned special projects as required.
Education & Experience
BS or Equivalent preferred
- - Sense of priority and urgency to meet deadlines from different sources
- - Exceptional ability to prioritize
- - Deep focus on details and accuracy
- - Proven analytical capabilities
- - Health and Wellness experience a plus
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.