Engineering Project Manager - SWE Launchpad
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Software University team is looking for an experienced Program Manager to deliver on cross-functional initiatives supporting the expansion of Launchpad employee development and communication programs across the Software Engineering organization. You’ll design, develop, and implement programs and initiatives that impact Apple Software employees around the world!
- 5+ years of corporate level program and event coordination experience.
- Proven experience in managing and delivering multiple projects with varied deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, influencing, conflict management, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to foster close collaboration between teams and leaders internal and external to Software.
- Prior experience and working knowledge of Software Engineering and/or Engineering teams at Apple a plus.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight and compressed timelines with minimal oversight
Implement programs and initiatives focused on enhancing employee growth and development across Software. Partner with the SWE Communications Core team to create and deliver consistent communication to the Software engineering organization. Work with Software People on growth and development focused offerings including Boomerang, Expo, and other Launchpad programs. Partner with training organizations across Apple to leverage development programs, content, and materials. Collaborate with Software leaders and People to understand, evolve, create and respond to development opportunities and initiatives. Support all other SWU programs as needed
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required.