Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are seeking an extraordinary Third Party Risk Manager focused on program governance and risk remediation. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment where both individual drive and team and cross-functional collaboration are the keys to success. You’ll be working across all of Apple driving third party security initiatives with a specific focus on reducing risk exposed through our third party relationships and further improving Apple’s security and privacy posture.
- Security Manager with good technical and multi-functional skills across internal business teams and third parties
- 10+ years of technical hands on experience
- Expertise in interpreting information security requirements and reasonably apply them to specific third party situations
- Superb communication and collaboration skills
- Experience remediating Information Security issues with our third party partners
- Experience with assessment governance processes such as assessment peer review and program metrics reporting
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to discuss technical issues with business partners of all levels of technical expertise
- Experience building and leading a third party risk remediation team
- Excel at creative problem solving and breaking problems into achievable parts
As a senior manager of the security team, you will be responsible for building goal and deliverable-driven activities impacting our third party partners. You will interact with senior management teams across Apple who need assistance in solving security problems with their specific third party needs. Your team will be responsible for actioning security issues identified during third party assessments, articulate trends in assessment findings and remediation activities, and strategize opportunities for process efficiency. The ideal candidate will provide technical leadership to your team as well as program governance over the third party assessment lifecycle. Solid project management skills will be essential to this role as you will work across both the broader third party risk team as well as across Apple’s business leaders.
Education & Experience
Bachelors (Masters Preferred) in Computer Science or Engineering with an emphasis in Information Security or a related field, or equivalent experience. Technical certifications are a plus (OSCP, GIAC, ISC2)
- 7-10+ years experience