Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring your passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As part of our Real Estate and Development group, you’ll have a significant role in transforming spaces into our corporate offices, stores, and product development centers. You’ll also help locate, develop, and lead these properties around the world. Our goal is to ensure those workplaces also run smoothly, so everyone at Apple can focus on what they do best. Join us, and together, we’ll make it possible for Apple’s physical spaces to reflect the same simplicity and beauty as our products. As a Facilities Assistant, you will support teams including Furniture, Moves, Events and planning. You will work closely with the team to receive, review, and assign customer requests as well as provide scheduling assistance and coordination with other Facilities Teams.
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity.
- Deeply detail oriented and general knowledge of Facilities operations, Furniture and Moves is required.
- Strong customer service, analytical and problem solving aptitude.
- Manage time efficiently with demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Experience working with outside vendors and knowledge payables/receivables and budget management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Prior Experience with Excel, Powerpoint or Keynote
- Prior experience working with IWMS
You will work closely with multiple teams within Facilities to support Customer requests as well as assisting with scheduling of work requests and communications with customers and technicians. You will help prioritize and coordinate daily activities of the Workplace Operations team and help scheduling of resources for projects and coordination with Vendors and Warehouse unit. As part of this opportunity, you will follow up on status of tickets to ensure completion on time and gather document details of Customer requests and coordinate with appropriate team members. You will also handle coordination of multiple vendors and staff technicians while maintaining records of maintenance and other facility activities. Having the ability to lead vendors as needed and ensuring vendors follow Apple policies and procedures is essential for this role.
Education & Experience
- 5 years experience in Facilities Operations or Furniture industry and 2 years project coordination experience.