Apple Card partner EPM
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Pay Engineering team is looking for an experienced engineering project manager who will coordinate and drive the technical integration with our third party partner for the Apple Card product. You will possess expertise in software operations and have a strong background in managing relationships with the partner and cross functional teams.
- 5+ years experience in system implementation project management using confirmed software development techniques
- Handle external partner dependencies and deliverables as they relate to the project plan
- Goal oriented, highly motivated and able to work under minimal supervision in a cross-functional environment at detailed levels whilst taking account of interdependencies at higher levels
- Experience with working with and driving consensus with remote team
- Effective presentation, oral, and written business interpersonal skills with various audiences and levels
- Ability to quickly respond to changes in business scenarios, projects and resources - adapting accordingly and positively
- Experience in mobile payment solutions will be a strong benefit
- Comfortable with change and excited to work in a fast paced environment.
- Navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead teams to the successful delivery of solutions
The role involves driving technical requirements and timelines with the partner as well as project managing the development, qa and production roll out of features, enhancements and bug fixes related to the integration. You will act as the liaison between the Cupertino based dev teams and the NY based partner and will manage relationships and expectations in both directions. The role is based in NYC and travel is required to Cupertino on a quarterly basis or as needed basis. Apple Pay Engineering is a fast paced, dynamic team and goal oriented team. We encourage innovation, creativity and attention to detail. The ideal candidate needs to be ok with changing priorities, and partnering with cross functional, remote based teams to find creative ways to overcome obstacles in order to achieve our goals.