iOS SpringBoard Engineer - Home Screen
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you want to write software for millions of users? Our team is looking for a proactive and highly motivated engineer to contribute to current and future technologies.
- Excellent object-oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of optimization and performance issues across OS software layers
- Experience developing reusable public or private APIs
- Experience developing with Cocoa or other application frameworks
We are responsible for the iOS Home Screen. As an engineer on the home screen team, your responsibilities will range from implementing new features and defining API’s to fixing bugs and improving performance. You should have an excellent understanding of object-oriented software design, good debugging skills and an eagerness to work hard and learn a lot. As our team works cross-functionally with many other groups across our software stack, you should have a good understanding of systems and excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent work experience