Bilingual Reseller Supply Demand Planner
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Bilingual Reseller Supply Demand Planner position has a wide range of responsibilities that are focused on Account Management. The position entails covering Collaboration, Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) weekly process with key channel partners. To achieve this end the main Account Management activities are: working with regional Supply Planning, Sales, Logistics and Product Administration in the analysis, commitment and delivery of product. The RSDM is the single point of contact to the account for all monitoring, reporting and communications of operational issues, from pre–Purchase Order (PO) activities receipt to Proof Of Delivery(POD).
- Fluent in Portuguese: Speaking, Reading and Writing. Spanish a plus
- 6+ years Operations experience in product planning, production control, inventory management, or production / manufacturing operations is strongly preferred.
- You will combine a working knowledge of premier supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities, and business savvy.
- You should be able to exert tactful influence in a matrixed organization - must be a great teammate and communicator.
- You should be comfortable presenting to executive management.
- Additional requirements include the ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of amenity in working with numbers.
-Analyze demand and backlog data in conjunction with customers credit ratings and funding, distribution flexibility, channel directions -Monitor and analyze inventory and sales data and make informed decisions and dedications as a result -Ensures that the interest of the business is represented during account communications -Monitor, track and report on account performance from pre PO commitment to POD -Captures and disseminates information to internal and external customer needed to make decisions and drive the business -Working with senior leaders and functional authorities to understand account business problems and processes -Play a leadership role in the standardization of account deliverables and ensuring adherence to commitments -Develop and implement strategic account plans with agreed upon service level agreements -Act as the single point of contact for communicating operational issues and solutions to accounts -Identify account process improvement opportunities and present them to senior management with recommendations and alternatives -Expanding the role of Account Managers throughout the account and the business by consistently demonstrating a high quality of work output -Facilitate and lead business strategy discussions and vision brainstorming -Develop and implement channel strategies and account support plans -Analyze data and make planning decisions -Manage complex account issues and resolutions -Identify, communicate and handle account risks -Facilitate and lead account meetings
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree required, MS/MBA preferred