Sr. Producer, Email Delivery
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Worldwide Marketing Communications Department (Marcom) designs and delivers iconic brand images and experiences to various sites, apps, and retail stores. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. We work on high-impact projects that serve various lines of business, use the latest technologies, and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale. As a Senior Producer, you will take a leadership role in Apple's direct marketing development and delivery across all products. You will lead key email communications efforts with a focus on product launch, customer engagement, ownership, and marketing campaigns.
- You have deep experience in email marketing delivery and managing email marketing programs including leveraging insights to create plans, identifying appropriate customer segmentation, developing production plans, optimizing work flows and managing production teams.
- You are results-oriented with a proven track record of delivering results.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and you thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
- You recommend solutions that break ground in production and delivery while not shying away from standing behind the right solution.
- You communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction succinctly to all levels of the organization.
Manages email production for Apple marketing communications including product launches, customer engagement, ownership, marketing campaigns, and corporate initiatives. Partners with Apple’s email marketing strategy team and works with Brand, Product Marketing, Retail, Interactive Producers, Database Marketing, and Analytics teams to bring the strategy to life. Defines and manages production process while partnering with cross-functional leads to define roles and responsibilities for the entire DM workflow. Creates test plans in partnership with the QA team and oversees the flawless execution of DM tests. Partners with Database and Analytics teams to ensure all desired elements are tracked post-campaign. Supports annual, quarterly, and ongoing planning efforts to inform resource needs across all email marketing programs. Continually strives to define, inform, and optimize process. Identify and improve areas of opportunity. Collaborates with producers and manage agency teams on an ongoing basis to support the success of all email projects. Prioritizes projects and ongoing changes in real time, and refines the email delivery process based feedback and the desire to innovate and improve production process. Partner with the analytics team to develop an understanding of customer data and customer segments to further the relevancy of marketing emails. Builds strong relationships effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams to move projects forward.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is required.