Supply Chain Full Stack Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
As a full stack developer on the IS&T SCI team, you will design and build high performance, highly scalable, fault tolerant systems for critical Apple Supply Chain needs varying from Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Product distribution and so on. You will architect highly usable, powerful, clean, and beautiful Web UIs. You will work closely with a small agile team of talented engineers, project managers and product managers collaborating with users to design, build, and deploy top-quality applications.
- 4+ years experience building web applications with any common web technologies (Java, Python)
- 4+ years of experience with balancing data structures in Python
- 8+ years experience with modern web frameworks and/or libraries such as React, Angular etc.
- 8+ years of expertise in modeling n-tier applications
- 10+ years experience of Database modeling; PL/SQL and SQL. MongoDB is a desired
- 10+ years of hands on Project management with forward-thinking growth
- Knowledge of common design patterns in web development (MVC, MVVM, etc);
- Knowledge of Essbase modeling is nice to have.
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git (preferred) or SVN;
- Expertise in Agile/waterfall project management methodologies
- Ability to multi-task and handle tasks with varying priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in developing applications for Supply Chain business domain, with more focus on Supply Planning and Demand Planning
- Ability to learn new technologies, implement in short time
- Comfortable working in a multi-discipline, geographically dispersed team.
- Experience in directing a team of developers and QA
You will Collaborate with application owners, developers , QA, project managers, Support teams and end users. Lead proof-of-concept and pilot implementations to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems. Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security. He or she must be able to perform regular design and code reviews and participate in debugging and coding to problem solve. Provide technical guidance and mentoring to a small team of software engineers; Develop critical system components as well as take bottom-line for team’s timely work quality and performance Demonstrates validated understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies. Participate in architectural design meetings for data/system integration projects Team lead experience desired, Occasionally will need to balance Application Production (warranty) support. Working with highly proven outsourcing model We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
BA or BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree and 10+ years Industry knowledge