Campus Representative - University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. You have energy, dedication, and passion and are capable of helping Apple transform education and improve the college experience. You take every experience as a learning opportunity and improve upon your technique for the next. You’re not only passionate about representing the Apple brand but also in providing practical solutions to individuals or groups. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are excited to lead trainings and demos and to present in front of large groups of students and faculty. You’re an idea generator, someone who can take on problems on the fly and properly use your resources. You’re self-reliant and can effectively prioritize and handle your time through your calendar, allowing you to juggle a lot at once. You’re very active in various student organizations and eager to plan marketing events to enrich these student members’ lives. You’re well connected on campus and passionate about connecting with new faculty and staff to further key campus relationships. Does this sound like you? If so, you could be the next Apple Campus Rep.
- Ability to commit to working on your campus between 10 to 14 hours per week for the full term beginning from date of hire through May 8, 2020
- Ability to work flexible hours and days, including weekends, on campus throughout the school year and summer months based on business needs. You are present on campus during the summer months.
- Actively enrolled and taking classes at the school listed on the job description from May 6, 2019 through May 8, 2020
- Proven history and skills in engaging with peers as a leader
- Dedication to following program guidelines to protect brand and program integrity
- Excellent communication skills—written and verbal—including formal presentation, communication with a virtual team, and training skills
- Interpersonal savvy when interacting with internal employees, external customers, and virtual team members
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently with little supervision, consistently reporting back to the program about campus involvement
- Excellent time-management, organization, planning, and implementation skills
- Highly motivated to achieve, with the ability to solve problems and overcome obstacles
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Knowledge of Apple products
- Sales and marketing experience a plus
We’re looking for highly motivated students who have a real passion for working with others to innovate the way we learn and teach. Being a Campus Rep takes an understanding of technology and the ability to spread the Apple message. It takes someone who can lead, inspire others, move fast, and get things done. To be successful, you’ll work with the Campus Rep Program and Account Team to tailor program initiatives to campus-specific opportunities. You're comfortable planning and frequently presenting, and are already connected with groups and organizations on campus, and excited to expand this network even further. This is more than just a college job. It’s a chance to get your resume off to an incredible start by helping Apple transform education. Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.