RF Packaging Architect – SIP Module
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you like to work on groundbreaking technologies that enable amazing products? Do you have the attention for details and love for perfection to work towards an extraordinary result? We are looking for a hardworking, talented and passionate RF SIP Architect. You will be responsible for identifying, architecting, and designing heterogeneous RF SIP modules. We are looking for an individual who is innovative, with a track record architecting and designing SIP modules introduced into mass production, and have a good grasp of heterogeneous integration and packaging structures to mechanical constraints.
- Position requires at least 5+ years experience in System Architecture and Design, Packaging Design, Heterogeneous System Integration, and SIP Module Development.
- Strong knowledge of circuits, schematics, engineering requirements and device specifications.
- Proficient with schematic capture tools (Concept preferred) and PCB/package layout tools.
- Experience with RF SOC bring up is preferred.
- Knowledge of Signal Integrity and Power Integrity.
- Strong engineering physics including packaging electrical, electro-magnetic, thermal, and mechanical interactions.
- Knowledge of packaging structures and mechanical constraints.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive initiatives.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Work with system teams to identify opportunities for innovative RF system integration. Align with system teams on future requirements and constraints, develop roadmaps and identify SIP module packaging schemes and constructions to meet requirements.
Education & Experience
Masters in Electrical Engineering or Physics and relevant experience within technical discipline.