Sr. Program Manager, Apple Online Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love problem solving and thinking beyond an obvious solution? Do you thrive in ambiguity and teams where little guidance fuels your creativity? The Retail Commerce & Digital Experience (RCDX) PMO is looking for an experienced Senior Program Management professional to join our team. The key deliverables of this role are program management of Digital Product Portfolio and project managing strategic cross-functional projects and initiatives. You will be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in a dynamic, complex and matrix environment. You have very strong program management and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization.
- 10-15+ years of program management experience in an eCommerce and multi channel environment.
- Program and portfolio management experience handling projects roadmaps
- Extraordinary program management skills and the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- A consistent track record of successfully leading the implementation of complex and cross-functional projects.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and handle time efficiently.
- Extraordinary communication and facilitation skills.
- Thrives in an ambiguous work environment.
- Strong teammate with a high degree of flexibility.
- Program-manage a digital portfolio of projects providing oversight, identifying and managing project interdependencies, resolving issues and sequencing of key project landmarks. - Work closely with engineering to optimize delivery of projects in the program portfolio. - Identify and articulate resources required from teams throughout the organization to deliver the program roadmap. - Actively run high priority digital initiatives in support of product and business teams to achieve desired business outcomes by improving cross functional alignment, quality and speed of delivery. - As a cross-functional program manager, handle the overall schedule, status reporting, risk management and communication plan for precise execution of strategic initiatives. - Maintain a level of constant and effective communication across the organization with the project team, partners and executive management. - Identify and track critical path landmarks and help clear road blocks. - Develop and handle change control process. - Develop and maintain project governance to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS required - PMI certification desired